I imagine it’s because of this practice that I feel no sense of an ending tonight but rather a sense of rolling on through. I feel really good, really comfortable with where I am. And I’m looking forward to 2016.
This year, there’s no sense of not being ready for the ball to drop. I’m ready.
A gift for you–a list of the best books I read in 2015.
- History of the Rain by Niall Williams
- Lighthousekeeping by Jeanette Winterson
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The First Bad Man by Miranda July
- Island of Bones by Joy Castro
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- The Book of Nightmares by Galway Kinnell
Much gratitude to the days of 2015.