my favorite links
As of 4-5-15, I’m STILL in the process of updating…
writing: writer blogs
- A Design So Vast: One woman’s journey to right here. Lindsey Mead’s writes about her struggles to be as present as she can in her life and with her two children.
- Christina Rosalie
- Daily Shorty: Claire Guyton drafted a short story everyday for a year!
- Darrelyn Saloom
- Draft No. 4: Richard Gilbert’s blog on writing and reading is in its sixth year. Originally called Narrative, he renamed it in honor of his memoir’s transforming draft–Shepherd was published in May. “This blog, its urgency, steady fervor and insight into the art has earned you readers.”—DeWitt Henry.
- Elizabeth Marro: debut novel coming in February 2016!
- LASUZA: Susana makes things: stories, theatre, pictures, collages, meals and sounds. Her posts are à la française and petite. Delightful.
- Megan E. Evans’ Blog
- Motherhood and Words
- paris (im)perfect
- Poetic Aperture
- Stone’s Throw: The blog of fiction writer Jodi Paloni.
- Sarah Laurence Blog: Sarah is an artist and a book junkie who grew up in NYC and now lives in Maine. She’s also a writer of YA fiction. Visit her wonderful blog to enjoy her writing and for hits of New England life–photos, watercolors, book reviews, and more.
- Sarah Seltzer: Ramblings on writing, reading, radical feminism, & randomness. Sarah quotes Colette:”Writing only leads to more writing.” And reading Sarah’s blog will lead to more of everything.
- Sub Rosa: Sigrun’s peaceful and contemplative blog blending art and writing. The Latin phrase sub rosa literally means “under the rose”, the phrase denote secrecy and confidentiality. For her this title captures an inner conflict; her private thoughts and writings, following her day-to-day reading almost as in a diary, is by her blog made public.
- The Word Cellar: Jenna McGuiggan is a writer, editor, storyteller, coach, and teacher. And on her blog you can sample a bit of all her skills. She writes with heart about what she believes in.
- thematically fickle: the blog of aaryn belfer, a freelance writer and photographer, who has opinions on just about everything.